JANITORS' BILL OF RIGHTS
For Our Families, For Our Communities, For Our Future
We the people, urge local building owners and contractors to respect the rights of commercial office cleaners to pursue the American Dream for their families by the establishments of Bill of Rights for Connecticut janitors:
- A living wage that sustains our families and our communities;
- Access to affordable healthcare for ourselves and our families;
- Appropriate hours, training, adequate equipment, and the necessary resources to provide a quality service;
- Benefits that show respect for our basic human needs such as paid sick days;
- A workplace free of harassment and discrimination;
We hold these truths to be self-evident and hereby support the Janitors’ Bill of Rights.
By signing I agree that my name can be published and used in advertisements as a supporter of the Janitor Bill of Rights.
*By providing your cell phone you are allowing Local 32BJ to call and text you periodically, including by autodialer. Local 32BJ will never charge you, but message and data rates may apply. Text Stop to 787753 to unsubscribe and Help for more info.
**By providing your email address, you are allowing us to email you.